Many issues that are important for the City cannot be solved by the Corporation alone. I always encourage the City of Lonon Corporation to work together with the Mayor of London, UK Government, London boroughs, international partners, charities and business groups to ensure we get the best for our City.
Together with my fellow ward Councillors and Alderman for the Ward of Cheap we work hard to support our local businesses, City workers and residents focussing on the following priorities:
- Improving air quality
- Road safety for all users
- Ending rough sleeping and homelessness
- Investing in the City as a world centre for culture and commerce
- Promoting diversity and social mobility
- Supporting a vibrant Cheapside business community
- Ensuring a safe City, address begging and tackle anti-social behaviour
- Protecting and promoting the City post-Brexit
- Stewarding the City Corporation’s investment and charity projects
In addition to our team priorities I focus on enhancing the City’s commitment to invest in culture and education in London.