Many issues that are important for the City cannot be solved by the Corporation alone. I always encourage the Corporation to work together with the Mayor of London, UK Government and business groups to ensure we get the best for our City.
As a team your Common Councilmen and Alderman for the Ward of Cheap together we are working hard to support local businesses, City workers and residents and to deliver the following priorities:
- Improving air quality
- Road safety for all users
- Ending rough sleeping and homelessness
- Promoting diversity and social mobility
- Supporting a vibrant Cheapside business community
- Ensuring a safe City, address begging and tackle anti-social behaviour
- Protecting and promoting the City through Brexit
- Stewarding the City Corporation’s investment and charity projects
In addition to our team priorities I am focussing on enhancing the City’s commitment to invest in culture and education.